- Μειωμένη τιμή
- Μειωμένη τιμή
Get expert insight and practical guidance to master the latest techniques, including minimally invasive techniques for instability, rotator cuff pathology, and arthritis. Now in a case-based format: each author describes the case, addresses alternative approaches and controversies, and offers evidence and experience to support the recommended approach.
Intraoperative photos, illustrations, and in many cases, the author’s own narrated video demonstrate the technical pearls and accelerate your learning curve. Yet the clear and concise chapter organization allows you to find specific answers quickly.
Developed in collaboration with the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons.
• Techniques, tips, and strategies from more than 130 leading surgeons
• Step-by-step guidance through 60+ surgical challenges
• The latest evidence to support solid decision making
• Authors demonstrate technical pearls and fine points on videos created specifically for this resource
Sixty-two chapters within these major sections including:
• The solid foundations for successful shoulder surgery
• Glenohumeral instability and labral pathology
• Rotator cuff pathology
• Acromioclavicular pathology
• The stiff shoulder
• Glenohumeral arthritis
• Proximal humerus fractures
• Clavicular trauma
• Scapular fractures
• Management of neuromuscular deficits
Έκδοση Ιανουάριος 2019
12η Έκδοση, 2019
8η Έκδοση, 2018
Perfect for residents, generalists, anesthesiologists, emergency department physicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who need a practical, working knowledge of cardiology, Netter's Cardiology, 3rd Edition, provides a concise overview of cardiovascular disease highlighted by unique, memorable Netter illustrations. This superb visual resource showcases the well-known work of Frank H. Netter, MD, and his successor, Carlos Machado, MD, a cardiologist who has created clear, full-color illustrations in the Netter tradition. New features and all-new chapters keep you up to date with the latest information in the field.
Έκδοση 2018, Σελίδες 512
Gerd Herold και συνεργάτες