- Μειωμένη τιμή
Speroff's Clinical Gynecologic Endocrinology and Infertility
Οι συναλλαγές σας στην ιστοσελίδα μας είναι ασφαλείς.
Στέλνουμε σε όλη την Ελλάδα με Courier
Δωρεάν επιστροφή εντός 14 ημερών.
One of the world's most widely read gynecology texts for nearly 50 years, Speroff ’s Clinical Gynecologic Endocrinology and Infertility provides a complete explanation of the female endocrine system and offers practical guidance for evaluation and treatment of common disorders. In this fully revised ninth edition, the editorial and author team from Yale School of Medicine have assumed the reins of Dr. Speroff’s landmark work, retaining the clear, concise writing style and illustrations that clarify and explain complex concepts. This classic text remains indispensable for students, residents, and clinicians working in reproductive endocrinology and infertility, bringing readers up to date with recent advances that have occurred in this fast-changing field.
- Remains the definitive text on reproductive endocrinology, offering authoritative coverage of reproductive physiology, clinical endocrinology, contraception, and infertility.
- Contains two new chapters on transgender medicine and fertility preservation.
- Features many full-color illustrations, algorithms, and tables throughout.
- Retains Dr. Speroff’s clear, user-friendly writing style while ensuring content is up to date with today’s best clinical practices.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Έτος Έκδοσης
16 other products in the same category:
- Reduced price
Published Date: 1st November 2019
Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub; 2 edition (February 28, 2019)
Χρονολογία Έκδοσης: 2020