CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2017 provides you with quick access to screening, prevention, and treatment guidelines for more than 60 common outpatient conditions. Content is drawn from a wide array of recommendations from government agencies, expert panels, medical specialty organizations, and other professional and scientific organizations.
CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2017 contains over 20 brand-new topics that healthcare providers must know, making this an essential clinical companion in the primary care setting. Each topic is carefully selected for relevance to the office practice of ambulatory medicine, and the text overflows with clinical pearls, easy-to-apply take home points, and guideline-based algorithms designed to simplify clinical decision-making.
• Market: Internists (80,000), family physicians (60,000), nurse practitioners (100,000), physician assistants (60,000)
• NEW bulleted outline format facilitates reading in both print and digital/mobile platforms
• Spans all areas of general outpatient medicine
• Updated evidence-based content
• Website addresses for U.S. government agencies and professional societies
• More than thirty new topics offer the latest clinical perspectives on primary care practice